Join our dynamic team of professionals and build your career at Spacewell
We could not have achieved this success without the passion and support of our people, an international pool of professionals who contribute daily to our global business strategy and help Spacewell customers with their skills, insights and engagement.
At Spacewell, we strongly believe in understanding and developing the unique and complementary talents of our employees. We do not expect our people to be perfect or extraordinary. We do believe they can achieve extraordinary results when they work together and use their talents for the good of the company. That is why we foster a culture of continuous learning, collaboration and team spirit.
- have the chance to seize opportunities for professional growth and development
- are encouraged to ask questions and seek advice
- grow by acquiring additional responsibilities when you are ready
- have visibility on internal job opportunities
- can verify an online calendar of training and knowledge sharing sessions
Our managers are expected to coach and guide their team members and practice situational leadership, taking into account individual needs and differences. They are trained to give feedback, encourage questions and build a stimulating, open team culture.
With our guidance and support, you can develop your own career at Spacewell based on choices that are right for you.
Trust & Value
We strive to be a trustworthy business partner and employer. We are only satisfied when we can create value for our customers and employees, based on a thorough understanding of their motivations and needs.
Our company constantly challenges the status quo, and introduces new technologies to reinvent itself and its ecosystem.
We are proud of and cherish our inspiring, stimulating work environment where people can grow as both professionals and individuals.
We start by listening carefully to your ambitions, interests and professional motivations. We take time to understand which work environment and company culture can bring out the best of you.
Through honesty and transparency, we can both assess if there is a perfect fit.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to OrsolyaAnita.Bertalan@spacewell.com.
If you are applying for positions in the Netherlands, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and for people based in India to email@example.com.
If we do identify a potential match with one of our positions, we will reach out to you by phone or email.
We typically have 3 meetings, of which the first is often held by phone/Skype to respect your time and agenda. For technical jobs, a specific test may be included.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Antwerp (Belgium), Heteren (The Netherlands)
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) in Eindhoven, Heteren, Apeldoorn (the Netherlands)
- Pre-Sales Consultant in the Stockholm area (Sweden)
- Workplace Project Manager in Wilrijk (Belgium)
- Implementation Consultant in Uppsala (Sweden)
- Commercial Writer in Paris (France)
- Manager Hard Services Consulting in Antwerpen (België)
- Implementatie Consultant Finance in Heteren (Nederland)
- Implementation Consultant in Antwerp (Belgium)
- Front-End Engineer in Eindhoven (the Netherlands)
- Client Relationship Account Manager in Heteren (the Netherlands)
- Account Manager New Business (Medior) in Heteren (the Netherlands)
- Implementation Consultant in Heteren (the Netherlands)
- Conseiller en Implémentation de Logiciels à Paris (France)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Heteren
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) in Apeldoorn, Eindhoven, Heteren
- Implementatie Consultant Finance in Heteren
- Front-end Engineer in Eindhoven
- Client Relationship Account Manager in Heteren
- Account Manager New Business (Medior) in Heteren
- Implementation Consultant in Heteren