Smart Buildings, Smart Futures: WiredScore Guide to Delivering Value With Smart Technology
This WiredScore guide sets out to demonstrate the key steps real estate professionals should follow in order to develop and maintain a portfolio of best-in-class smart buildings.
Download Your eGuide
WiredScore is the organization behind the WiredScore and SmartScore certifications: the internationally recognized digital connectivity and smart building rating systems for real estate.
This guide sets out to demonstrate the key steps real estate professionals should follow in order to develop and maintain a portfolio of best-in-class smart buildings.
Addressing the areas outlined in this publication will help you successfully drive cost efficiency, reach ESG+R goals, and meet occupier expectations.
WiredScore eGuide: Content Outline
Key areas to address to set up your buildings for success
- User experience – Learn how smart technology redefines the user experience and positions your building as a market leader
- In-building communities – Hear what some of WiredScore’s Accredited Solutions have to say about how smart tech turns buildings into dynamic, interconnected communities
- Digital connectivity – Digital connectivity isn’t just a luxury – it’s a necessity. Learn how buildings need to evolve.
- Sustainability – Discover 3 sustainable developments that are carving the path to smarter spaces
- Health & wellbeing – Uncover the key areas asset managers should address to provide a healthy working environment
- Maintenance & operations – How is building maintenance and operation evolving? Explore use cases.
- Security – Read insights into why cybersecurity is more important than ever.
- ESG+R – Learn about the vital importance of smart technology in ESG+R.
- Communicating benefits – Benefit from guidance on how best to demonstrate smart building benefits to occupiers and investors.
- Innovation – Gain insights from experts into the possible future innovations and paths for smart buildings.
Important steps for creating a smart building
- Enhance your building’s user experience with smart technology
- Support your building’s community with technology
- Community through data
- Community through collaboration
- Insights from industry leaders
- Andrew Wray, Regional Sales Manager, Motorola Solutions
- Billal Vindhani, UK&I Country Manager, Spacewell
- Navjeet Birdi, UK Country Manager, bGrid
- William Hulls, Chief Revenue Officer, Demand Logic
- Build a strong foundation with digital connectivity
- Create a sustainable environment
- Water Street Tampa, Florida
- AIRSIDE, Hong Kong
- The Louise, Brussels
- Improve the health & wellbeing of occupiers
- Air quality
- Occupier comfort control
- Wellbeing reporting
- Comfort optimization
- Provide effective maintenance & operations
- Secure your smart building (physical security is no longer enough)
- Achieve ESG+R goals and ethical data use in smart buildings
- Communicate tangible smart building benefits