Trainee Implementation Consultant
This is a unique opportunity to develop (further) as an implementation consultant. This is a permanent position that starts with a traineeship. We are looking for talent who really want to start a longtime career within Spacewell with a lot of development opportunities.
In your first weeks at Spacewell, as an implementation consultant for our product Axxerion you will mainly follow training courses and work on cases with colleagues who have recently joined the company, just like you. Three times a week there is intervision where all starting consultants can share knowledge gained or ask questions to a senior colleague. You will learn the tricks of the trade on the job. At the start, you will mainly work within project teams or with consultants, but soon after that you will be given your first simple assignments. We rely on you to ensure that these are carried out in a timely and successful manner. If you cannot figure it out yourself, you ask for help. From your manager, a buddy or during intervision. As you progress in your knowledge and skills, you will be given more and more freedom and independence. Together with your manager, you will look at your ambitions and talents, in order to be deployed in the projects and roles that suit you best.
Depending on the situation, the work can either be performed at home, in the office or on location with clients. Working hours are also flexible. In the first period you will depend on your colleagues for their expertise, however, later, this position will offer you a great deal of independence and freedom.
Each Axxerion implementation is carried out by one or more consultants and involves the following:
- Alignment of needs and expectations, approach and planning in a kick-off
- Conducting workshops to develop the desired setup into functional designs
- Importing master data
- Setting up Axxerion according to the functional design. This can range from the simple configuration of standard solutions to the development of tailor-made solutions by using scripting.
- Establishing links/APIs with other systems
- Demonstrating and explaining the solution to the customer
- Reviewing and processing client’s test findings
- Training of end-users
- Carrying out management operations
- Delivering change requests or additional modules after going live.
- Developing User Stories for our product owners
Smaller projects are carried out by an experienced consultant who also assumes the role of project leader. A project manager leads the larger projects involving multiple consultants, each with their own expertise (such as real estate, facilities or finance) or specific role (functional or technical).
Spacewell is part of the Nemetschek Group. The Nemetschek Group promotes the digitisation of the building industry to achieve a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project phases: from design to construction, maintenance and management.
Spacewell has different solutions for workplace management and building management. Axxerion offers solutions for facility management, building maintenance and property management. In combination with our Cobundu sensors, we focus on more efficient processes and smart buildings (IoT).
The delivery team of Axxerion is based in the Netherlands, but we operate worldwide. We have great ambitions for further growth and internationalisation. Our clients vary from healthcare institutions to facility departments of large business service providers and production organizations to property managers. The Axxerion headquarter is located in Heteren, from where we support our consultants abroad.
What we ask
- A completed higher professional (hbo) or scientific (wo) degree
- Knowledge of Dutch and English, French is an advantage
- You have strong analytical skills and affinity with IT (affinity with programming is a plus)
- You work in a structured way
- You have good communication and social skills and can interact well with customers.
- You are reliable, we can trust you to keep your commitments.
- You have a proactive and professional work attitude. You indicate in a timely manner and on your own initiative when you need help or when an issue is arising
- You can work independently as well as in a team setting.
- You have a driving license and are willing to travel within the Netherlands and Belgium
What we offer
- A nice salary package with a lease car
- We start off with a one year contract but it is a permanent position
- A nice and helpful team of dedicated colleagues
- An extensive training program and good supervision
- The opportunity to develop and to advance in different functions and roles
- Working in an international and innovative environment with great ambitions
Nick Navest, Junior Consultant
“For me, starting at Axxerion was a new chapter because I had had little to do with this industry. I started working at Axxerion because I was curious of a combination of complex and interesting Facility problems and helping people with these problems. The combination of internally being able to dive into the software and learn all the ins and outs and to be able to transfer this knowledge motivated me to get started here. There are many developments in this area, and it is a nice challenge for me to get started here. The team provides excellent support, mistakes can be made, and we learn how to deal with this to get the best out of myself.”
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. In this application process we will also ask you to record a video and share your grades.
If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!