Functional Implementation Consultant
Axxerion is one of Spacewell’s products. Spacewell has several solutions for more efficient facility management, property management and smart buildings. You can think of sensors, IoT and BIM integration. Spacewell is part of the Nemetschek Group. The Nemetschek Group promotes the digitisation of the building industry to achieve a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project phases: from design to construction, maintenance and management.
The delivery team of Axxerion is based in the Netherlands, but we operate worldwide. We have great ambitions for further growth and internationalisation. Our customers range from care institutions to facilities departments of large business service providers and production organisations. Property managers represent a rapidly growing customer group using our software to manage their property portfolio, from tenant billing to building maintenance.
Each Axxerion implementation is carried out by one or more consultants and involves the following:
- Alignment of needs and expectations, approach and planning in a kick-off
- Conducting workshops to develop the desired setup into functional designs
- Importing master data
- Setting up Axxerion according to the functional design. This can range from the simple configuration of standard solutions to the development of tailor-made solutions by using scripting.
- Establishing links/APIs with other systems
- Demonstrating and explaining the solution to the customer
- Reviewing and processing client’s test findings
- Training of end-users
- Carrying out management operations
- Delivering change requests or additional modules after going live.
- Developing User Stories for our product owners
Smaller projects are carried out by an experienced consultant who also assumes the role of project leader. A project manager leads the larger projects involving multiple consultants, each with their own expertise (such as real estate, facilities or finance) or specific role (functional or technical).
This is a unique opportunity to develop (further) your affinity with programming and to use your communication and social skills. You will follow a comprehensive training program to learn the basics of Axxerion. You will learn the ropes of the trade on the job. In doing so, you can count on the help of your colleagues, specifically from the integration team, both informally and in the form of intervision.
You are co-responsible for the successful implementation and the satisfaction of the customer. Your work within the project team focuses on customer contact. You gather questions from the customers, advise them on choices and manage their expectations. You will do parts of the basic configurations of Axxerion yourself, while specific technical tasks will be assigned to a colleague. You monitor progress and identify any issues in a timely manner and provide training to end users.
Depending on the situation, the work can either be performed at home, in the office or on location with clients. Working hours are also flexible. In the first period you will depend on your colleagues for their expertise, however, later, this position will offer you a great deal of independence and freedom. In consultation with your manager, you will look for project roles that match your skills and ambitions. In time, you can advance to a role as a project manager or content specialist.
What we ask
- A completed higher professional (HBO) or scientific (WO) degree
- Knowledge of Dutch and English, French is an advantage
- You work in a structured manner, you are result-oriented and proactive.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven affinity or experience with IT, preferably with software implementations or light programming experience (e.g. macros, SQL)
- Knowledge of business processes preferably in property management or facility management departments
- Good communication skills. You can both speak to the management of demanding customers and patiently provide explanations to end users with little sense of IT.
- You are customer focused, quality conscious and meet your commitments.
- You can work independently, but you communicate in a timely manner and on your own initiative when you need help.
- Willingness to travel within the Netherlands and Belgium. Any travelling outside of the Netherlands can be planned upon consultation.
What we offer
- A nice salary package with a lease car
- A nice and helpful team of dedicated colleagues
- Sufficient development and growth potential
- A position with a great deal of independence and flexibility
- Working in an international and innovative environment with great ambitions
Tim Schreurs, Consultant
“Spacewell allowed me to develop into my role at pretty much my own pace, by respecting the process. Depending on your background, you will pick up on certain parts of the job at a different speed and I felt I was given that space every step along the way. Also, even though there is a pandemic going on, the team at Spacewell made me feel at home, and everyone was very helpful whenever necessary.
Lastly, there’s different roads to travel once you become a part of this company, and while you’re learning on the job, you can find out what type of work fits you best and, perhaps even more important, you enjoy the most.”
Hakim Halim, HR Specialist
“I started as a Sales-Representative in an organisation who showed they believed in my potential. When a position came open which suited my degree, they asked me for this position because they believed in the perfect fit. And this is what Spacewell does. They believe in their employees because they want to grow as a team and family.”
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining our talented and motivated global team, please apply with your letter and resume via: email@example.com or click on the button below. If you have any questions before you apply please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!