Join our dynamic team of professionals and build your career at Spacewell
Repeatedly recognized as one of the fastest growing software companies in Belgium (Deloitte Technology Fast 50 index), Spacewell is an ambitious & innovative technology firm with more than 30 years of experience and customers in 60+ countries.
We could not have achieved this success without the passion and support of our people, an international pool of professionals who contribute daily to our global business strategy and help Spacewell customers with their skills, insights and engagement.
At Spacewell, we strongly believe in understanding and developing the unique and complementary talents of our employees. We do not expect our people to be perfect or extraordinary. We do believe they can achieve extraordinary results when they work together and use their talents for the good of the company. That is why we foster a culture of continuous learning, collaboration and team spirit.
At Spacewell, you
- have the chance to seize opportunities for professional growth and development
- are encouraged to ask questions and seek advice
- grow by acquiring additional responsibilities when you are ready
- have visibility on internal job opportunities
- can verify an online calendar of training and knowledge sharing sessions
Our managers are expected to coach and guide their team members and practice situational leadership, taking into account individual needs and differences. They are trained to give feedback, encourage questions and build a stimulating, open team culture.
With our guidance and support, you can develop your own career at Spacewell based on choices that are right for you.
Trust & Value
We strive to be a trustworthy business partner and employer. We are only satisfied when we can create value for our customers and employees, based on a thorough understanding of their motivations and needs.
Our company constantly challenges the status quo, and introduces new technologies to reinvent itself and its ecosystem.
We are proud of and cherish our inspiring, stimulating work environment where people can grow as both professionals and individuals.
Been through your share of endless, tedious, and non-transparent recruitment processes? At Spacewell we respect you, your time and your need for information.
We start by listening carefully to your ambitions, interests and professional motivations. We take time to understand which work environment and company culture can bring out the best of you.
We ask many questions, but also share detailed and relevant information regarding the job, the key objectives, the department goals and our company strategy.
Through honesty and transparency, we can both assess if there is a perfect fit.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to OrsolyaAnita.Bertalan@spacewell.com.
If you are applying for positions in the Netherlands, please send it to email@example.com and for people based in India to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we have no opportunities matching your background and experience, we will keep your CV on file for 6 months. Meanwhile you can check our new openings.
If we do identify a potential match with one of our positions, we will reach out to you by phone or email.
From that moment on, the HR contact will become your SPOC. He/she will guide you through the different steps of the recruitment process and will keep you updated on the progress.
We typically have 3 meetings, of which the first is often held by phone/Skype to respect your time and agenda. For technical jobs, a specific test may be included.
Do you share our core values? Are you ready to empower your career at Spacewell in the field of facility, real estate and workplace management? Then take a look at our available job positions and send your CV and motivation letter following the instructions mentioned in the job description. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Antwerp (Belgium)
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) in Eindhoven, Heteren, Apeldoorn (the Netherlands)
- Pre-Sales Consultant in the Stockholm area (Sweden)
- Workplace Project Manager in Wilrijk (Belgium)
- Implementation Consultant in Uppsala (Sweden)
- Commercial Writer in Paris (France)
- Manager Hard Services Consulting in Antwerpen (België)
- Implementatie Consultant Finance in Heteren (Nederland)
- Implementation Consultant in Antwerp (Belgium)
- Front-End Engineer in Eindhoven (the Netherlands)
- Client Relationship Account Manager in Heteren (the Netherlands)
- Account Manager New Business (Medior) in Heteren (the Netherlands)
- Implementation Consultant in Heteren (the Netherlands)
- Conseiller en Implémentation de Logiciels à Paris (France)