Your role: you can make an impact
The graduate program starts with a 6 week training period. You will be trained on several different subjects, like the company and Axxerion software.
After the first six week training period you will learn how to be a successful software application consultant, through both training & coaching from seasoned Implementation Consultants, and on the job experience, both onsite and offsite, to customers and partners. You will also analyze our customer’s operational and functional processes to support them in configuring Spacewell’s products to ensure the delivery of the solution.
You will develop yourself into a professional implementation consultant through working closely with a diverse range of clients from both public and private sectors.
You will help drive our partnerships by implementing our products and solutions in the organizations of our customers. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical & delivery skills, including stakeholder- & project management .
The key responsibilities
- Provide software application consultancy, both onsite and offsite, to customers and partners;
- Ensure the delivery of the software solution, in line with budget and timeline, including workshops;
- Analyze customer operational and functional processes, to support in configuring Spacewell’s software solutions;
- Produce and keep track of the required specification and project documentation;
- Define, document and follow-up the workflow and configuration parameters;
- Assist with pre-sales activities such as product demonstrations and answering RFI/RFP’s
To be successful in this role you have 0 to 3 years of experience with Implementation Consulting.
You have strong analytical skills and it’s a plus if you have prior training in IT and project management. You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus. You also have affinity with software and are customer oriented. In this position you will mainly work from our office in Heteren, when everything is back to normal, but there is also a lot of flexibility.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- A bachelor level degree
- Well developed analytical skills
- High comfort level with software and technology solutions
- Desire to become a subject matter expert
- An ability to (learn how to) communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Ability to influence key decision makers on all levels
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- Diverse client baseTeam spirit & Fun
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. In this application process we will also ask you to record a video and share your grades.
If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.