As an IT EngineerI your task is to manage day to day operations of a company’s IT infrastructure and software applications. You will have to provide technical support and assistance to clients or companies to help resolve arising IT issues or challenges. You will also oversee/analyze the activities of network technicians and software developers to ensure compliance with set specifications. You will be responsible for the security and integrity of an organizations’s information database.
Through both training & coaching from seasoned [sales/delivery/finance/etc] professionals, and on the job experience, you will learn how to successfully [describe what you will learn for instance for sales:engage with our corporate B2B prospects & clients, articulate the business and technical value proposition and put together the most optimal solution set to fit their requirements across real estate, workplace and facility management. These prospects are in broad range of industries and building types (from corporate offices to landlords , schools, hospitals and transportation hubs).]
You will be a part of [team name + description of team size, atmosphere other nice to knows)
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
Your main responsibilities
- Capability to manage day to day operations of a company’s IT infrastructure and software applications.
- Ability to setup, install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot IT applications.
- Understanding of both Windows and Linux/Unix Operating systems.
- Manage and monitor applications uptime and ensuring 100% availability.
- Virtualization mechanism using VMWare or other applications.
- Web server administration on IIS and Apache.
- User administration – LDAP, AD and Security, Azure AD, Office 365.
- Mail server administration involving MS-Exchange and other SMTP applications.
- Network applications & protocols : SSH, DNS, SMTP, SFTP.
- Expertise in IT security related matters.
- Understanding about network and security involving LAN, Wireless, Ethernet, Firewalls, VPN, MPLS, Internet.
- Networking Concepts : LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Ability to handle routers, switches, access points.
The candidate must have:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with minimum 6 years of experience.
- Experience in customer management and interfacing.
- A customer-oriented attitude (reasoning and working abilities).
- A meticulous working methodology.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills in English – Both written and verbal.
- Should be able to analyze and document ICT documentation.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with Europe based teams.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with Europe IT teams.
- Self-organized and be problem-solver.
- Be creative, independent, hardworking, team player.
- First point of contact for workplace management.
What we offer
- An ambitious company culture that takes a good work / life balance into account.
- Chance to work on cutting edge and very innovative technologies for a ‘World Class Product’.
- Global exposure to work in Belgium, Ukraine and work with cross cultural teams.
- A very flexible working environment.
- A young team with fun colleagues.
- A learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must.
- Your base location will be Hyderabad, India.
How to apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated team, and think you fit the profile outlined above, we would love to hear from you. Please send your detailed CV, demonstrating your experience and skills, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.