Your role: you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our sales team and help to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical & sales skills, including bid managing, solution selling and all round supporting a small but highly motivated sales team.
You will successfully engage with our corporate B2B prospects; clients, articulate the business and technical value proposition and put together optimal solution sets to fit our clients’ requirements across real estate, workplace and facility management.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals, presentations and pitches
- Attending meetings with business development- and account managers
- Manage and run demonstrations of Spacewell’s software for potential clients.
- Replying to customers request for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting compelling sale offers and convinces prospects of Spacewell’s integrated software solution.
- Identify, follow up and offer support in the search & qualification process of tenders.
To be successful in this role you have had experience in working with software. It is a plus to have an interest in facility or real estate management.
You have to have prior training in bid management, a high level of comfort with technology solutions and the desire to become a subject matter expert. You must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus. You also have a high comfort level with giving demonstrations, communicating with high-level decision-makers and work good under pressure. In this position you will mainly work from our office in Paris.
- You graduated with a relevant bachelor or master
- You are highly driven and result-oriented
- You can break complex matter down to simpler terms
- You have very good communication skills
- You are persistent and you love challenges
- You love to push your limits and you are results-driven
- You are flexible and you can easily adapt to all kinds of situations
What we offer
- An exciting job in a fast-growing organization
- A unique and rewarding professional experience in a high-tech organization!
- Competitive salary based on a fixed salary and commissions
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- Team spirit & Fun
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team, then click the apply button. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.