Strategic Executive Sales
YOUR ROLE: you can make an impact
The Strategic Account Executive (Medior) supports the Global Key Account Director (Belgium based) in managing the global region. This region entails Spacewell’s strategic accounts, direct sales ROW and channel sales ROW. You will support the Global Key Account Director with the biggest clients Spacewell has, this means that the highest quality of care and attention is needed.
The role of Strategic Executive Sales is hybrid: You will take ownership and manage your own direct clients and partners (indirect clients). Next to that, you will assist and support the Global Key Account Director in daily sales tasks This could mean: helping in answering RFI/RFP’s, preparing, and giving demo’s, sales pitches, handling incoming leads, creating proposals and more.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of delivering IoT and SaaS solutions, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management) software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- Develop strong business relationships with new and existing clients and partners
- Handle incoming leads and interact with prospects and clients
- Assist the Global Key Account Director in his sales cycle and take responsibility for his tasks where needed.
- Provide sales pitches, present proposals remote or onsite at the customer/partners (travel).
- Manage leads and pipeline in CRM
- Give high quality presentations about our solutions
- Work together professionally with numerous internal stakeholders (e.g. sales colleagues, product managers, customer support, account managers, finance, …)
To be successful in this role you have 3+ years of experience in sales or sales engineering in a B2B, large/strategic customer segment. You have affinity or experience with tech, SaaS, IoT or software.
You have prior training in establishing successful partnerships with long sale cycles, stakeholder management and networking. You are fluent in English, written and spoken. Other languages are a plus. You also have a high comfort level with giving demonstrations, being in contact with high-level decision-makers and attending events. In this position you will mainly work remote or from our office in Antwerp, but you will occasionally travel to customers and professional events within Europe.
We are looking for someone that:
- has knowledge of generic business processes in organizations;
- has very strong and convincing communication skills;
- is persistent, handles stress well and loves challenges;
- is enthusiastic and passionate and has leadership ambitions;
- is a real team player and likes to think outside of the box;
- that can understand the needs from the customer.
What we offer
Spacewell is growing and evolving rapidly. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to take initiative, move and grow within our organization. You will be surrounded by a professional team that likes to celebrate successes together, for example during one of the many informal gatherings (including a summer drink and an international New Year’s party). Our work environment makes sure that colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal. We are a large organization but always ensure recognition and acknowledgement of individual successes.
In addition, working at Spacewell means:
- a good work-life balance;
- an attractive salary with interesting variable remuneration;
- a versatile position within an informal, fast-growing and dynamic organization;
- good support from- and onboarding within the team.
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team, then send your CV & brief motivation to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.