Government of Flanders: excellence in facility management
Het Facilitair Bedrijf is a service organization, providing facility management support to all entities of the Flemish government. As a knowledge center, HFB is expected to implement best practices and use data-driven insight to improve performance. Furthermore, the organization recently moved 2,600 public servants from several locations to a newly renovated central office building and wanted to make the merger and new workplace concept a success story.
- Implementation of IWMS software to run efficient operations at a range of sites actively managed by HFB
- KPI reporting to gain insight into service performance and improvement areas
- Reservations software and sensor-based occupancy monitoring to provide real-time assistance to employees in the workplace
- Clear visibility into FM performance, incl. outsourced maintenance (activities, lead times, problem types, etc.)
- Service ticket turnaround time reduced by half in 6 months’ time
- Occupancy monitoring enabled proactive space management
- Smart reservations and workplace guidance helped employees navigate a new unfamiliar building layout and make better use of the workspaces
Sensor-based workplace assistance. Facility management. Reservations management.
Location: Belgium, Products used: MCS Software + Cobundu. Connected FT²: 485,000. Users: 2,600+
Spacewell enables us to do things right first time so we don’t have to redo them later.