Facility Management Software
Modern facility management software lets you manage, track and automate day-to-day operations of maintenance, cleaning, catering, and more.
By creating smart workflows and using automation you can better serve the needs of a hybrid workforce, while keeping costs under control.
Execute work in a timely manner with workflow-based facility management software.
Automate ticketing and skills-based dispatching of work orders.
Provide occupants with various touchpoints to log requests in the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Centralize requests from multiple channels in a single point
- Improve the first-time-right ratio through configurable request templates
- Log tickets on the go and follow up on ticket resolution
- Annotate pictures or record voice notes
- Scan QR codes or use the floorplan to book tickets even faster
Work Order Management
- Automate the creation of work orders that are generated from helpdesk tickets, preventive maintenance plans, or triggered by sensors
- Use templates to facilitate standard work practices
- Record the reason for interventions and error codes
- Give suppliers access to a supplier portal to handle the work orders and mark them as completed
Interactive Planning Board
Plan your team workload in an easy, visual way using the work planner:
- Drag and drop work orders on the planning board
- Get a clear view of unavailability (vacation, sick leave) and see planned work per team member
- Create your planning boards to efficiently organize all open tasks
Facilities Inventory Management
- Centrally manage your facilities inventory with a minimum of administration
- Quickly browse stock items and view their status (reserved, available, reordered, etc.)
- Keep stocks at the right level using different replenishment methods
- Give technicians easy access to materials needed to execute work orders
- Prevent unauthorized stock operations through role-specific rights management
- Automate real estate and facility projects with company-specific workflows
- Stay in control of project schedules, finances, and risks
- Balance personnel workloads and optimize the use of resources
- Effectively collaborate in real-time
- Secure sensitive project data by managing access rights
- Use project history for reinforcement of project management best practices