YOUR ROLE : you can make an impact
You will play an important role in our sales team in order to increase our footprint and continue our growth. You will help us work with our customers by getting to know and develop our products and services in order to always come up with innovative new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop your sales skills, such as sales planning and commercial communication.
As a Sales Support employee you are the rock for the account managers. You are the one that has the first contact with the (potential) user of our software and provide them with the correct information. You will also try to make the first appointment with one of your colleagues from the sales team. You draw up, send and monitor the quotations, but also ensure proper order processing, and transfers to the consultants so that the final implementation can take place successfully.
We are a flexible organization and expect you to be flexible and have the ability to work both on our office in Apeldoorn as in Heteren.
You are part of the sales team led by Sjoerd Aalders.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- Provide customers and prospects with the correct information in order to make appointments for the account managers
- Keep a good and orderly administration
- You work closely with your colleagues, including the account managers
- You write sales plans together with your team and are responsible for follow up
- Independently design your work through a fixed structure
- Quick to change gear but still work accurately
In order to be successful in this role, you have experience with or a feel for sales. You have completed a hbo/bachelor’s degree and are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Other languages are an advantage. You have affinity with software and an interest in facility/real estate/workplace management. In this role you will mainly work from our office in Apeldoorn, but you will also regularly be working from Heteren.
- Hbo bachelor’s or similar work level experience
- We are open to candidates who have just graduated but also to candidates who already have some have years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Any other foreign language is an advantage
- Affinity with information systems
- You’re commercially skilled
- You are also good at planning and organizing and have communication skills at various levels.
- Accurate, flexible and customer-oriented
What we offer:
- A nice salary package
- The possibility to work in different locations
- An informal but professional working environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- A lot of opportunities for development and continued growth
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you have the opportunity to stimulate growth and shape the future of innovative technology
- Appreciation for initiative, ownership and dedication
- Team spirit & Fun
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us via Frank.Dubbeldeman@spacewell.com. We look forward to hearing from you!