Java Frontend Developer
Your role: you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our Java team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical skills.
Through both training & coaching from seasoned professionals, and on the job experience, you will learn how to successfully engage with our corporate B2B prospects & clients, articulate the business and technical value proposition and put together the most optimal solution set to fit their requirements across real estate, workplace and facility management.
You will be a part of Java Team.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
As a senior front-end developer, you will work on designing and building best-in-class user interfaces for IoT based applications with state-of-the-art design, in the domain of real estate catering to global clientele. You will work with talented, mature and vibrant teams across multiple geographies. Your work will involve all the aspects of front-end development, involving a wide spectrum of technologies and frameworks that you will apply to enterprise level problem solving, gaining rich and satisfying technological experience.
- Full stack development of java applications
- Focus on the user interface part client and server-side coding
- Design, document, program, test and implement the front-end part of our software
- Maintain and improve the existing software
- Take part in design discussions and architectural decisions
- Ideation of fresh UX and research of new technologies
- Performance improvement initiative
- MS in Engineering or equivalent from premier institutions.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience as IT professional, e.g. Software engineer
- At least 5 years hands-on work experience as a Front-end developer in building and maintaining web applications.
- In depth knowledge of J2EE web features such as servlets, jsp, ejb, jax-rs, jax-ws
- Knowledge of jQuery, Bootstrap, SCSS or other similar libraries
- Knowledge of build tools like Gulp, Bower, NPM. And test tooling like Cucumber and Selenium.
- Familiarity with client-server frameworks like Wicket, Vaadin, Thymeleaf
- familiarity with Webpack and similar tools
- Enjoy learning new technologies and applying that to solving problems
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Your attitude is your hallmark. We foster a culture of friendly, positive, helpful, constructive and easygoing professionals.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, you embrace challenges in life, and you prefer being handed an empty sheet, instead of a worked-out step by step instructions. You can work independently.
Good to have:
- Familiarity with tools like Maven and Jenkins
- Familiarity with continuous integration process
- Familiarity and knowledge of application security with focus on web security
- Cloud based development experience
What we offer
- An ambitious company culture that takes a good work / life balance into account
- Chance to work on cutting edge and very innovative technologies for a ‘World Class Product’
- Global exposure to work in Belgium, Ukraine and work with cross cultural teams.
- A very flexible working environment
- A young team with fun colleagues
- A learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must
- Your base location will be Hyderabad, India.
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated team, and think you fit the profile outlined above, we would love to hear from you. Please send your detailed CV, demonstrating your experience and skills, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.