Inside Sales – Heteren
YOUR ROLE : you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our Sales team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical & sales skills, including commercial communication with prospects and writing quotes.
As a Sales Support employee you are the rock for the account managers. You are the one that has the first contact with the (potential) user of our software and provide them with the correct information. You will also try to make the first appointment with one of your colleagues from the sales team. You draw up, send and monitor the quotations, but also ensure proper order processing, and transfers to the consultants so that the final implementation can take place successfully.
The key responsibilities
- Calling leads
- Help prospect get to know our products and services
- Drawing up, sending and monitoring quotations
- Ensuring proper order processing
- Cooperate with the account managers to make their meetings with prospects a success
- Ensuring transfer to consultants so that the final implementation can take place successfully
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
- Mbo+ diploma
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Extensive knowledge of generic business processes and optimization techniques
- Fluent in of Dutch and English
What we offer:
- A nice salary package
- The possibility to work in different locations
- An informal but professional working environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- A lot of opportunities for development and continued growth
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you have the opportunity to stimulate growth and shape the future of innovative technology
- Appreciation for initiative, ownership and dedication
- Team spirit & Fun
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us via Frank.Dubbeldeman@spacewell.com. We look forward to hearing from you!