Spacewell & IFMA – Making the post-COVID-19 workplace work
Webinar hosted by IFMA Sweden, June 5, 2020
Through real-world use cases, this webinar shares insights into the latest tools that firms are using to create a safe and effective work environment for (returning) employees post-Covid-19. It discusses the different challenges and measures taken by a range of organizations, including Cushman & Wakefield, Deloitte and PostNord.
In this one-hour webinar recording, you will learn about:
- The role of physical tools and digital technology in Cushman & Wakefield’s “6 feet office”, including the deployment of image sensors and air quality sensors, as well as real-time alerts (visual and audio cues), and dashboards to monitor compliance
- How Deloitte enabled social distancing by making 1000+ desk seats ‘reservable’ in advance (limited availability) at its ‘The Edge’ building in Amsterdam, a 40,000 m² flexible office space
- How Spacewell applied solutions at its Antwerp HQ, including a hands-free kiosk with real-time crowdedness visualization
- The way CREM, a company that was planning a move just when the Coronavirus crisis hit, quickly deployed simple motion sensors at its new location to show real-time occupancy, and implemented rules to avoid ‘ghost bookings’
- How PostNord – an essential services provider – used sensors and digital tools to monitor a capacity limitation initially set at 30% and later increased to 50% occupancy
Victor Mannerholm-Hammar (moderator)
Victor is Chairman of IFMA Sweden and Director at EY supporting clients in strategy, transformation, outsourcing and implementation projects.
Carlo Van Der Steen (speaker)
Carlo is VP Channel & Nordics at Spacewell, helping clients and partners with proven technology solutions and a clear value focus.