Your role: you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our BI team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical skills.
You will be a part of BI Team description of team size, atmosphere other nice to knows.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- Familiar with data transformation and consolidation
- Documenting the central repository (as build).
- Mapping the data from the different source systems, make the data available for the information flow
- Thinking along constructively about the improvement of data flows and processes.
- Develop proof-of-concept, estimate workloads to support the commercial process
- Can work in a structured and organized way (documenting, sharing).
- Can work independently without 100% time supervision
- Experience in Pentaho Data Integration
- Knowledge on Datawarehousing Concepts
- Linux Shell scripting
- Hands on writing SQL/PL SQL
- Comfortable in working within RDBMS systems, e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Datawarehouse Modeling
- Knowledge on Google Big Query
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Continuously maintain and enlarge your professional and technical skills through self-learning and training sessions.
What we offer
- An ambitious company culture that takes a good work / life balance into account
- Chance to work on cutting edge and very innovative technologies for a ‘World Class Product’
- Global exposure to work in Belgium, Ukraine and work with cross cultural teams.
- A very flexible working environment
- A young team with fun colleagues
- A learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must
- Your base location will be Hyderabad, India.
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!