Medior / Senior Java Developer
Your role: you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our Java team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical skills.
Through both training & coaching from seasoned professionals, and on the job experience, you will learn how to successfully engage with our corporate B2B prospects & clients, articulate the business and technical value proposition and put together the most optimal solution set to fit their requirements across real estate, workplace and facility management. These prospects are in broad range of industries and building types (from corporate offices to landlords , schools, hospitals and transportation hubs).]
You will be a part of Java team.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- As part of one of our 3 teams, you will work on new features for customers and solve issues to further mature the Axxerion cloud application.
- Together with product owner and software architect you will analyze and design solutions which you implement, test, ship and launch as part of our continuous development cycle.
For this you have proper programming skills and a general interest in software development, you are a capable code reader and have solid debugging skills. You see the value of meticulous testing continuous integration and adhere to agile principles.
- Overall 5+ years of strong experience in design and development.
- Multiple years of Java programming experience of a similar multiuser / customer facing application as Axxerion
- Integration of REST based webservices for example using Apache CFX or other JAX-RS based framework
- Familiar with frameworks as Spring Boot, and container tools like Docker
- Familiar with (My)SQL
- Experience with Java Enterprise is a pré
- Experience with Cloud based application is a pré
- Continuous integration platform like Jenkins
- Versioning and build tooling like git/subversion, maven
- Good problem-solving skills
- University level of thinking
- Has experience with test frameworks
What we offer
- We offer a versatile, challenging and independent position within an informal, fast-growing organization.
- You will be given every opportunity for personal development, an attractive salary package and an interesting variable pay.
- At Spacewell we think a good work/private balance is important, so there is an opportunity to work from home. There are potential growth perspectives to scrum master, architecture etc.
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated team, and think you fit the profile outlined above, we would love to hear from you. Please send your detailed CV, demonstrating your experience and skills, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.