Team Lead Internal IT
Your role: you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our internal IT team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will give direction to your team, drive the development of processes and procedures and will lead the execution on a day-to-day basis. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical-, project- and stakeholder management skills.
Through a thorough onboarding & coaching from seasoned Teamlead internal IT professionals, and on the job experience, you will learn how to successfully managing and maintaining a professional
IT environment to enable employee productivity and satisfaction. You will manage a team of IT
administrators, and work closely with the business stakeholders to meet business needs. You will use your unique combination of technical skills, people management experience and problem-solving approach to provide solutions to business requests or problems.
You work directly with- and report to the Director of Information Technology and Security to implement and manage processes and procedures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of technical services. It is
important to establish and meet service delivery goals, by closely monitoring all applicable service
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- Directs and coordinates all team activities under guidance of the Director of Information Technology and Security
- Develops IT related standards, processes, and procedures.
- Leads the execution of tactical and strategic activities on a day-to-day basis, including IT transformation projects, improvement actions, employee onboarding, and technical support
- Participates in the daily IT operation, in a hands-on way
- Enforces quality standards for products and services
- Defines, develops, communicates, and implements standards, processes and procedures for the team. Also assists with defining departmental standards, processes, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Director for Information Technology and Security.
To be successful in this role you have 8 years of relevant experience. You are well versed in Windows Operations Systems, being well versed in Linux is a plus. Next to that, you are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Other languages, like Dutch or French, are a plus. You also have a high comfort level with leading and coaching people and have excellent communication skills. For this role you will travel regularly between our Dutch and Belgian locations.
We are looking for someone who:
- Finished a bachelor degree, preferably in IT.
- Is proactive and assertive.
- Has a good working knowledge of Microsoft products and services.
- Has experience in troubleshooting, maintenance and installation for network, hardware, software, Cloud.
- Has experience with enterprise networking.
- Has excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Is experienced in budget control and project management.
- Helping and stimulating your team to grow as individuals and professionals
- You are a natural born leader
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant knowledge and new developments in both services and IT.
What we offer
- ▪ A competitive salary and benefits package
▪ A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
▪ Appreciation for ownership and hard work
▪ Team spirit & Fun
▪ An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
▪ Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us via Edyta.Jasinska@spacewell.com. We look forward to hearing from you!