As a Sales Manager you will play a key role in our Sales team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will be reporting directly to our VP Sales. In this role you will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services, as well as co-innovation for new solutions.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
Your main responsibilities
Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients (farming and hunting)
- Qualify leads from cold calling agency and obtain 1st meeting @the client
- Give standard demo’s and convincing presentations
- Develop business opportunities with local and international system integrators and influencers
- Maintain a high-profile MCS presence in the market place, communicate on new product releases (via press, events, social media, e-mail marketing towards existing clients, …)
- Identify new business relations as well as develop & maintain existing ones
- Identify and follow up on upselling opportunities
- Monitor maintenance renewals
- Understand and investigate business needs, act as a true business advisor
- Acquire and continuously leverage both product and industry knowledge
- Implement and maintain the sales strategy
- Meet/exceed targets, fulfill turnover objectives
- Take ownership for a timely and accurate forecasting & planning
- Maintain CRM for your respective clients
- Write and offer commercial proposals for project implementations and/or new software development
- Draft standard proposals
- Make price quotes based on standard price template
- Work closely with PreSales and Sales Support for delivery estimates, special quotes,RFP, …
- Propose discount/changes , and have validated
- Request estimates on services/delivery pricing, and have validated by management
- Assisted by the finance department, ensure financial follow up of your accounts (eg oversee accuracy of invoicing, follow up on overdue invoices )
- Work closely with the Marketing team ( to assist the Channels, enhance company & brand image, leverage the outcome of events , …)
- Good understanding of Enterprise Software and complex business processes
- Preferably a track record in selling complex solutions to executive management/C level
- Experience within an international and/or matrix environment is a plus
- Higher degree and prior training in sales techniques is a strong plus
- Interest in the facility/real estate/workplace management
- Experience with channel management is a plus
- Ability to network within a customer (and partner) organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Both result and relationship focused
- Very flexible, committed and willing to travel
- A true team player with a positive, open mindset
- Excellent Swedish and English.
How To Apply
If you are interested in in working with our highly talented and motivated team,
then send your CV & brief motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!