Your role: you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our sales team by helping to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical & sales skills, including networking, stakeholder management and sales.
Through both training & coaching from seasoned professionals, and on the job experience, you will learn how to successfully engage with (new) prospects & clients, manage their needs and articulate what Spacewell’s products can offer. These prospects are in a broad range of industries and building types (from corporate offices to landlords, schools, hospitals and transportation hubs).
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- Manage an already existing portfolio of clients
- Ensure the highest level of service quality and foster the partnership
- Develop new sale opportunities with prospective clients
- Remain the client’s point of contact after the deal is made and implemented
- Hold persuasive and convincing presentations and demos
- Analyse the client’s needs and information to propose the right deal
- Gather customer information in a CRM
To be successful in this role you have to have experience in the sales of software. It is a plus to have an interest in facility- or real estate management.
You have to have a proven track record of developing successful partnerships. You must be fluent in Swedish, and English. You should also have a high comfort level with giving demonstrations and presentations, being in contact with high-level decision-makers and finding out the client’s needs. Most customers are located in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
- You have a proven track record of managing and closing big deals
- You have experience with developing long and lasting partnerships
- You are able to listen to the client’s needs and ask the right questions
- You are able to deal with pressure and stressful situations
- You are smart and quick on your feet and can deal with uncertainty
- You have impeccable communication skills
- You work in an organized manner
What we offer
- An exciting job in a fast-growing organization with a great quality product
- A unique and rewarding professional experience in a high-tech organization!
- Competitive salary based on a fixed salary and commissions
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Team work makes the dream work
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team, then send your CV & brief motivation to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.