Sales Support O-Prognosis
Your role: you can make an impact
As a Sales Support employee you are a rock for our account managers. You and your colleagues are the first contact with the (potential) user of our software and provide them with the correct information. You prepare and monitor the quotations, but you also ensure correct order processing and transfer to the consultants, so that the final implementation can take place successfully.
Within the team, the financial aspect, the correct processing, invoicing and credit management will eventually become your responsibility.
You will be part of an enthusiastic Sales Support team, you and your two direct colleagues will be in a dynamic environment where you never stop learning.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
- It is your job to speak to customers and prospects correctly and to provide them with the correct information;
- You will maintain an accurate and orderly administration, wherein your responsibility is mainly focused on the financial side;
- You work closely with your colleagues;
- Support of the Sales team in the daily activities;
- You will independently design your work through a fixed structure;
- Credit management.
To be successful in this role, you have some experience in conducting accurate and organised (financial) administration. You are fluent in the Dutch language, both spoken and written. Other languages are an advantage. You have an affinity with CRM software. In this role you will mainly work from our office in Apeldoorn.
In addition, we are looking for the following characteristics:
- we are open to candidates who have just graduated, but also to candidates who have several years of experience in a similar position;
- you work accurately, flexibly and are customer-oriented;
- you have (basic) financial knowledge;
- you are good at planning and organising and can also switch quickly;
- you have some commercial skills;
- you enjoy supporting others in their work.
What we offer
Spacewell is growing and changing rapidly. This means that there are plenty of career opportunities within our organisation, but also that there is room for personal development. You will be surrounded by a professional team that likes to celebrate successes together (once Covid allows it again), for example during one of the many informal gatherings (including a summer drink and an international New Years party). We are a large organisation but always ensure recognition of individual successes. Through the sector in which we operate, you enter the most interesting and cool buildings in the Netherlands.
In addition, we provide:
- a good work-life balance;
- a good salary with interesting variable remuneration;
- a versatile position within an informal fast-growing and dynamic organisation;
- good support and onboarding within the team.
If you are interested in joining our talented and motivated team, please apply via: Frank.Dubbeldeman@spacewell.com. If you have any questions before applying for a job, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.