Your role: you can make an impact
You will play an important role in our Delivery team in order to increase our footprint and continue our growth. You will help in our partnerships with clients by getting to know and developing our products and services in order to arrive at innovative new solutions every time. This is a unique opportunity for you to further develop in project management, being a business partner for the client and active knowledge management.
The Relationship Manager (hereinafter: RM) is a senior profile within the Delivery team. Based on knowledge and experience, the RM has a guiding role in projects and a coaching role towards consultants. In addition, the RM is responsible for a good relationship with the client. The RM reports to the Team Lead Delivery.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery, and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity
- Business Partner for the client
- A fully-fledged, competent discussion partner with regard to the entire business operations at the client
- Responsible for monthly consultations with the client during the project period
- Sees opportunities and actively thinks along with the client and surprises them with new or innovative ideas to optimise processes using our software
- Monitoring customer satisfaction
- Point of contact for escalations
- Involved in the pre-sales process at an early stage and ensuring a solid business case
- Project Manager
- Managing your own client portfolio
- Drawing up the functional design and planning the required deployment with the lead consultant and therefore also responsible for budget and quality
- Delegating sub-tasks to colleagues in consultation with Delivery Team Lead
- Monitor and maintain agreed objectives, timelines and budget
- Start translating ideas from the professional field into the various software packages in collaboration with the Development department and Technical Consultant
- Active knowledge management
- Actively engaged in the correct securing of knowledge within the organisation
- Proactively formulates proposals for improvement on a process level within the organisation
- Fulfilling a mentoring role to colleagues
- Actively following developments in the market and translating these into opportunities for the organisation
To be successful in this role you need to have 3 to 15 years of relevant work experience.
You have a higher academic /university education level and are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Other languages are a plus. You have extensive knowledge about different software packages and can apply this. You also have extensive knowledge of generic business processes and optimisation methodologies. In this role you will mainly work from our office in Heteren. You are willing to travel, mainly within the Netherlands.
- You can distance yourself from daily practices, are able to form an image of the future and distinguish the long term and main lines.
- You are good at recognising relevant and essential data and setting priorities.
- You can draw conclusions based on a logical interpretation of available information and from there propose solutions and set priorities.
- You are good at delegating.
- Good communication
- Customer-oriented and persuasive.
What we offer
- A nice salary package with a flexible working from home policy
- An informal, but professional working environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Sufficient opportunities for development and growth
- A fast, innovative environment where you have the opportunity to stimulate growth and shape the future of innovative technology
- Appreciation for initiative, ownership and dedication
- Team Spirit & Fun
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team, please click the button to apply. If you have any questions before applying, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!