Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants by unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell is part of the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve high-profile clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then we invite you to explore this career opportunity.
You will play a key role in our Sales team located in Knivsta, expanding our footprint and continuing our successful growth. You will help drive partnerships with clients through adoption of our products and services and by co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical & sales skills, including solution selling, business acumen and presentation.
Through both training & coaching from seasoned sales professionals and on the job experience, you will learn how to successfully engage with our corporate B2B prospects & clients, articulate the business and technical value proposition and put together optimal solution sets to fit our clients’ requirements across real estate, workplace and facility management. Prospective clients are located across a broad range of industries and building types (from corporate offices to landlords, schools, hospitals, and transportation hubs).
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams in order to support their proposals.
- Working closely with customers to understand and meet their needs.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- 2+ years of related business experience, including proposal or grant writing
- Demonstrated experience in technology/software
- Highly driven and results-oriented
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- Ability to influence key decision makers on all levels, including C-suite level
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and remain flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to become a subject matter expert
- Interest in facility/real estate/workplace management
- Willingness to travel within the Nordics
- Fluent in Swedish and English (spoken and written)
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- Team spirit & Fun
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated team, and think you fit the profile outlined above, we would love to hear from you. Please send your detailed CV, demonstrating your experience and skills, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.