Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 4 years of experience with both frontend and backend development in building scalable web applications.
- Should have worked on atleast one PHP framework such as CodeIgniter, Zend, Laravel or CakePHP.
- In depth knowledge of MySQL.
- Expertise in developing RESTful web services from ground up and maintaining them.
- Expertise in software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Practical knowledge of version control tools such as GIT and SVN and Agile methodologies.
- Write complex code to develop scalable, flexible and user-friendly applications across the full stack of technologies
- Develop secure and highly performant services and APIs
- Conceptualize, develop and deploy new web applications OR Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance applications.
- Write well designed, testable, secure, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical people.
- Collaborate with the team to prioritize projects and ensure on-time completion
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
What we offer
- An ambitious company culture that takes a good work / life balance into account
- Chance to work on cutting edge and very innovative technologies for a ‘World Class Product’
- Global exposure to work in Belgium, Ukraine and work with cross cultural teams.
- A very flexible working environment
- A young team with fun colleagues
- A learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must
- Your base location will be Hyderabad, India.
How to apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated team, and think you fit the profile outlined above, we would love to hear from you. Please send your detailed CV, demonstrating your experience and skills, to careers.india@Spacewell.com.