Support Consultant – Heteren
YOUR ROLE : you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our delivery support team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key software functional & support skills, including advising clients on their implemented Axxerion software.
As a Support Consultant you will answer functional questions from customers about our product Axxerion. Since Axxerion is fully web based, these are generally not technical questions, but functional questions and design issues. These questions are answered via the Axxerion online system, phone and email. You communicate with clients through various channels, inform, advise, analyse problems and solve them.
You are part of a team with multiple Support Consultants. So you are working independently but also in cooperation with others to answer questions and solve problems. You fulfill a pivotal function between customer, implementation consultants and developers. The work location is Heteren.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
- hbo bachelor’s degree or similar level work experience
- Affinity with information systems
- Some financial/accounting experience
- You feel at home in a service role
- Strong communication skills and can quickly switch between different levels
- You’re customer-focused
- A stress-resistant puzzler with a structured, proactive and pragmatic work attitude
What we offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package including a laptop
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- Team spirit & Fun
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How to apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the
button to apply. If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us via
Frank.Dubbeldeman@spacewell.com. We look forward to hearing from you!