Implementation consultant real estate
Spacewell is part of the Nemetschek Group. The Nemetschek Group promotes the digitisation of the building industry to achieve a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project phases: from design to construction, maintenance and management.
Spacewell has different solutions for workplace management and building management. Axxerion offers solutions for facility management, building maintenance and property management. In combination with our Cobundu sensors, we focus on more efficient processes and smart buildings (IoT).
The delivery team of is based in the Netherlands, but we operate worldwide. We have great ambitions for further growth and internationalisation. Our clients range from healthcare institutions to facility departments of large business service and manufacturing organizations and property managers. The latter are a rapidly growing customer group. For the management of their property portfolio, they use our software from tenancy processes, service-charge final settlement and invoicing to repartition requests, inspections and maintenance.
We have multiple locations worldwide and for our delivery team the main office is located in Heteren, from where we support our consultants abroad.
Each Axxerion implementation is carried out by one or more consultants and involves the following:
- Alignment of needs and expectations, approach and planning in a kick-off
- Conducting workshops to develop the desired setup into functional designs
- Importing master data
- Setting up Axxerion according to the functional design. This can range from the simple configuration of standard solutions to the development of tailor-made solutions by using scripting.
- Establishing links/APIs with other systems
- Demonstrating and explaining the solution to the customer
- Reviewing and processing client’s test findings
- Training of end-users
- Carrying out management operations
- Delivering change requests or additional modules after going live.
- Developing User Stories for our product owners
Smaller projects are carried out by an experienced consultant who also assumes the role of project leader. A project manager leads the larger projects involving multiple consultants, each with their own expertise (such as renting, maintenance or finance) or specific role (functional or technical).
This is a unique opportunity to develop (further) as an implementation consultant real estate. After a training program where you learn the basics of Axxerion, you will start working on our real estate implementations. For Axxerion know-how you can turn to your colleagues, you advise us and our clients on the application of operational processes to technical solutions.
You are co-responsible for the successful implementation and the satisfaction of the customer. Your work within the project team will focus onassisting our real estate clients. You gather questions from the customer, and with your real estate knowledge and experience you can advise them on options and choices. You will do parts of the basic configurations of Axxerion yourself, while specific technical tasks will be assigned to a colleague. You will monitor progress and signal any issues to the project manager in a timely manner. You will contribute with your knowledge and experience to the further development of our real estate solutions.
Depending on the situation, the work can either be performed at home, in the office or on location with clients. Working hours are also flexible. In the first period you will depend on your colleagues for their expertise, however, later, this position will offer you a great deal of independence and freedom. In consultation with your manager, you will look for project roles that match your skills and ambitions. In time, you can advance to a role as a project manager or content specialist.
What we ask
- A completed higher professional (HBO) or scientific (WO) degree
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- 3+ years of work experience with a property manager or housing association
- Knowledge of business processes at property management companies
- Proven affinity or experience with IT, preferably with software implementations is a plus
- You are stress resistant, work in a structured manner and you are result and customer oriented.
- Good communication skills. You can both speak to the management of demanding customers and patiently provide explanations to end users with little sense of IT.
- Willingness to travel within the Netherlands and Belgium. Any travelling outside of the Netherlands can be planned upon consultation.
What we offer
- A nice salary package with a lease car
- A nice and helpful team of dedicated colleagues
- Sufficient development and growth potential
- A position with a great deal of independence and flexibility
- Working in an international and innovative environment with great ambitions
Tim Schreurs, Consultant
“Spacewell allowed me to develop into my role at pretty much my own pace, by respecting the process. Depending on your background, you will pick up on certain parts of the job at a different speed and I felt I was given that space every step along the way. Also, even though there is a pandemic going on, the team at Spacewell made me feel at home, and everyone was very helpful whenever necessary.
Lastly, there’s different roads to travel once you become a part of this company, and while you’re learning on the job, you can find out what type of work fits you best and, perhaps even more important, you enjoy the most.”
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining our talented and motivated global team, please apply with your letter and resume via: email@example.com or click on the button below. If you have any questions before you apply please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!