Your role: you can make an impact
You will play a key role in leading our team of software developers to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop stakeholder and people management skills and work in a fast paced, innovative S.a.a.S. environment.
Through both training & coaching from seasoned professionals, and on the job experience, you will have the opportunity to successfully manage a software development team. You will play a central role in coordinating and coaching the developers. You will form the bridge between the developers, product management, and the rest of the organization. Your role will be to supervise the activities of the development team in an agile environment.
You will lead a team of 14 highly driven and passionate software developers located on a high tech campus in Eindhoven. It will also be necessary to travel once a week to Heteren (Gelderland) to meet the implementation and sales team.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- Ensure that the Spacewell software products are developed and delivered within budget, scope and qualitative standard requirements to the users.
- Coordinate the feature developments, and defect repairs, between the different teams and communicates this via the appropriate reports.
- Ensure that customers have continuous access to a high-performance cloud environment.
- Act as an escalation point for the development team towards the organization and the client(s).
- Support the individual members to deliver a product following the business specifications
- Optimizing the organization, processes, tooling, etc.
- Coaching the team members of your development team.
- Serve as a guide when applying for subsidies/grants and certifications
- Develop and guide the individual team members training programs and execute the collaboration review.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of concepts and terminology around software development
- Agility to quickly adapt to changes and remain flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working under pressure and meeting/exceeding targets
- Hands-on experience in software development in an agile environment is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent Dutch and English
What we offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to work with highly experienced and passionate developers.
- An excited opportunity to work in a high tech campus in Eindhoven
Team spirit & Fun
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us via Frank.Dubbeldeman@spacewell.com. We look forward to hearing from you!