Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants by unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want be part of a growing organization and are looking for a position with a broad scope and divers responsibilities in the finance team, then we invite you to explore this career opportunity.
- Take up responsibility for the day-to-day operational accounting tasks of 5 legal entities in NL
- Administer Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Finance entries, part time support.
- Act as liaison for intercompany transactions to the finance teams in our foreign operations in SE, BE, IN and US
- Prepare VAT declarations (reach out to Linda for the local standard reporting req), Intrastat, Intracommunity listing and other reportings (NBB enquiries.)
- Do monthly closing entries and reconciliations, deferred and accrual accounts
- Preparing and maintaining financial ledgers (e.g. analytical, intercompany-transactions, etc.)
- Close collaboration with the Administration team to support the Invoicing and Procurement process
- Participate in analysis and budget preparation together with the Chief Accountant
- Prepare end-of-year closing (support from the Chief Accountant)
Participate in various ad-hoc projects (e.g. ERP implementation, drafting Company-wide accounting guidelines, etc.)
What we are looking for
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Great communication skills in English and Dutch
- Experience in Account Payable
- Experience in VAT declarations
- Experience in transactions
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape the finance department
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- Team spirit & Fun
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!