Implementation Consultant Axxerion -Cobundu
Cobundu and Axxerion are both Spacewell’s products. Spacewell has several solutions for more efficient facility management, property management and smart buildings. You can think of sensors, IoT and BIM integration. Spacewell is part of the Nemetschek Group. The Nemetschek Group promotes the digitisation of the building industry to achieve a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project phases: from design to construction, maintenance and management.
Our customers range from care institutions to facilities departments of large business service providers and production organisations. Property managers represent a rapidly growing customer group using our software to manage their property portfolio, from tenant billing to building maintenance.
As an Axxerion consultant you implement solutions for (international) customers to support their facility management and real estate management. Possibly in combination with our IoT solution Cobundu. As a Cobundu consultant you are responsible for the installation and configuration of our IoT sensors and the connection to Axxerion.
You follow an extensive training program in both Cobundu and Axxerion to understand the basics; the tricks of the trade you learn in practice. Of course you can count on the help of your colleagues in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Ultimately, you are the one who takes care of all Cobundu implementations in the Netherlands. Within the team you are specifically responsible for the Cobundu implementation in relation to to Axxerion, but you are also deployed on other Axxerion projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Alignment of wishes, expectations and approach with the customer
- Elaboration of the desired solutions in functional documentation
- Planning and coordination of the installation of the sensors and connection to the network
- Installation of the sensors where appropriate
- Configuration of the sensors
- Configuration of Axxerion
- Explaining the solution to the customer and providing end-user training
This is a great opportunity to further expand and professionalize the combined implementation of Cobundu and Axxerion.
Depending on the situation, the work can be performed at home, in the office or on location at clients. Working hours are also flexible. In the first period you are dependent on colleagues for knowledge, but in the end this is a position with a lot of independence and freedom.
What we ask
- A completed medium or higher professional (MBO/HBO) degree
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
- A driver’s license
- You have affinity or experience with hardware installation, IoT or local network infrastructures
- You have good communication skills. You can speak to the management of customers, talk to our IT specialists and explain to inexperienced end users.
- You have a hands-on mentality and help with the installation campaigns where necessary.
- You work in a structured and careful manner
- You are customer focused, quality conscious and meet your commitments.
- You can work independently, but you indicate in a timely manner and on your own initiative when you need help.
- Willingness to travel within the Netherlands and Belgium. Any travelling outside of the Netherlands can be planned upon consultation.
What we offer
- A nice salary package with a lease car
- A nice and helpful team of dedicated colleagues
- Sufficient development and growth potential
- A position with a great deal of independence and flexibility
- Working in an international and innovative environment with great ambitions
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!