Your role: a chance to make the difference
As a Front-End developer, you are responsible for the technical side of the front-end of our Axxerion application. This is a part of our SaaS solution called Spacewell Workplace.
As part of our Front-End team you will design, program, test and implement the front-end part of the product. You focus on the technical aspects, issues of usability (user-friendliness, UX) and accessibility on both client and server side (full stack). You improve and modernize the UI frameworks and technologies and ensure a consistent user experience across different platforms.
What we ask
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Front-End developer. It’s a definite plus if you have full stack experience.
- Experience with modern user interface development.
- Experience with automated testing; Selenium, Cucumber.
- Proficiency with Java or other object-oriented programming language.
- Familiarity with MySQL database technology.
- Team player with a high level of commitment and the willingness to make an impact.
- A mindset of continuous integration.
- Experience with agile development/scrum is a plus.
- Creative thinker with good problem-solving skills. You get a kick out of approaching a problem from different angles.
- Willingness to work at our Eindhoven office 50% of the time.
- Affinity with facility management and the professional real estate industry is a plus.
What we offer
- A high paced environment where you can leave your mark.
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work.
- Opportunities to develop yourself within an informal but professional environment.
- An inspiring place to work on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven
- A competitive salary package.
- LinkedIn Learning
- Home office reimbursement of €50 net/month
- Contribution of 60% to your pension plan
- Advantages for events in the Gelredome
Are you excited to join our team? Then apply quickly via firstname.lastname@example.org