Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real- time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our ground-breaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
- You have a first sales experience
- Experience in selling services or software is a big plus
- You have an interest in facility management and real estate
- You love networking by telephone
- You love to attend events and professional networking events
- You are persistent and you love challenges
- You love to push your limits and you are results-driven
- You have good communication skills
- You love to convince others and to be in contact with high-level decision makers
- You are flexible and you can easily adapt to all kinds of situations
- You can work independently, and you are team-oriented
- You are assertive
- You can analyse situations quickly (without losing time)
- Fluency in French (English proficiency is an asset)
- Manage your prospects/customers strategically on a daily basis
- Understand the customer’s needs
- Develop sales opportunities
- Give presentations and provide quotations
- Attend professional events
- Make use of all prospection tools (telephone, internet, …)
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
- Gather customer information in a CRM
- Identify and enter into partnerships (in collaboration with VP Channel)
What we offer
- An exciting job in a fast-growing organization
- A unique and rewarding professional experience in a high-tech organization!
- Competitive salary based on a fixed salary and commissions
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- Team spirit & Fun
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!