Your role: you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our sales team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical & sales skills, including networking, stakeholder management and indirect sales.
You will successfully engage (new) prospects & clients, understand their needs and articulate what Spacewell’s products can offer. These prospects are in a broad range of industries and building types (from corporate offices to landlords, schools, hospitals and transportation hubs).
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- Attend professional events
- Develop (indirect) sales opportunities
- Understand the customer’s needs
- Give presentations and provide quotations
- Enlarge the amount of influencers to create more leads.
- Make use of all prospection tools (telephone, internet, …)
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
- Gather customer information in a CRM
- Identify and enter into partnerships (in collaboration with VP Channel)
To be successful in this role you have experience in the sales of software. It is a plus to have an interest in facility or real estate management.
You have prior training in establishing successful partnerships, stakeholder management and networking. You are fluent in French, both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus. You also have a high comfort level with giving demonstrations, being in contact with high-level decision-makers and attending events. In this position you will mainly work from our office in Paris. Most customers are located in Paris, but it might happen occasionally that you will have to travel to other cities.
- You have sales experience in software
- You like to attend events and professional networking events
- You like networking by telephone
- You have very good communication skills
- You are persistent and you love challenges
- You love to push your limits and you are results-driven
- You are flexible and you can easily adapt to all kinds of situations
- You can analyse situations quickly (without losing time)
- You can hold persuasive and convincing demonstrations and presentations
What we offer
- An exciting job in a fast-growing organization
- A unique and rewarding professional experience in a high-tech organization!
- Competitive salary based on a fixed salary and commissions
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- Team spirit & Fun
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team, then send your CV & brief motivation to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.