Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios. We have several solutions for more efficient facility management, property management and smart buildings. You can think of sensors (Cobundu), IoT and BIM integration.
Spacewell is part of the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
Your role: you can make an impact
In this role you are responsible for the sustainable development of our business in France. You will be the “first face of Spacewell” for our potential clients… and as we all know: you never get a second chance to make a first impression. It is clear you hold tremendous responsibility and power in your hands. You will be able to leave your mark on the future success of our company.
If that’s not enough, you will be part of a small and extremely capable team focussed on further conquering France. If you’d ask us to describe them, we’d say: quick on their feet, clever and a lot of fun. Moreover, thanks to the dynamic nature of our business you will see some incredible (dare we say: epic) office buildings.
And did we already mention our offices have a view on Centre Pompidou?
The key responsibilities
You take responsibility over the sales process A – Z for new customers. You are supported by a dope pre-sales team for technical matters, so you can focus on what you do best: closing deals. To be successful in this role, you take following steps:
- Qualitative follow-up of leads provided by our marcom team and external partners.
- You will be pleased to read that you won’t spend your days cold-calling, you will be served with warm sweet leads.
- Precise definition of the external stakeholders involved and the decision making unit.
- Creation of a thorough understanding of the requirements of the customer, both on a technical and a functional level.
- Providing customized advice based on your excellent knowledge of the customer’s needs and of the functionalities of our solutions.
- Teamwork. It really is your middle name. You work with a diverse set of internal stakeholders: marketeers, pre-sales, implementation consultants…
What we ask
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, IT… or another relevant field.
- A first successful experience with business development in a B2B setting.
- Experience with software sales is a big advantage.
- You are a strong communicator and adapt your style and tone of voice to the person in front of you. You are assertive while remaining polite and customer friendly.
- You are business minded and quick on your feet. You know which buttons to push in a negotiation without making it too obvious to the other party. You are always one (or two) step(s) ahead.
- You are analytical in order to be able to understand the needs and the systems of the client, as well as to understand which Spacewell solutions offer an answer to their needs.
- Votre langue maternelle est le français. And you have the ability to switch to English in the blink of an eye.
- You live in Paris. Most of our clients are located in Île-de-France and you will often have to be on-site.
What we offer
We ask for a lot but we offer a lot as well:
- The ability to make an impact quickly, thanks to the set-up of our organisation and team
- An evolving, international and innovative environment with great ambitions
- An in-depth training on our solutions and you are supported on the job, which will allow you to learn and develop continuously
- A position with a great deal of independence and flexibility
- A warm and helpful team of dedicated colleagues
- A competitive salary & benefits package
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining our talented and motivated team, please reach out to our recruitment team by emailing your CV to email@example.com. In case you have questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call: Julie Maenhout – internal recruiter – 0032 492 22 70 12. Here to help!