Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
an inspiring, results-oriented leader who combines an entrepreneurial spirit with a solid corporate, global experience
Based in Heteren, Apeldoorn or Eindhoven in the Netherlands
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
If the challenge of bringing an organization to the next level delights you, if building effective sales team gives you energy, then read on and join us on our mission to become a true global market leader.
You hold the overall responsibility for the performance & strategy of all revenue operations (including software solutions/SaaS and services). You develop and execute a sales program that will ensure achievement of plan and sales targets for all products in each of the sales territories, setting a unified direction with the right priorities.
You design and oversee go-to-market, business development, sales and relationship-building initiatives. With your continuous improvement mindset, you leverage the sales approach and people organization to ensure rapid and effective scalability.
As strategic, credible leader with a passion for both people and results, you provide strong leadership to the sales staff, fostering a high performing sales organization and customer centricity culture.
The CRO will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Hold overall responsibility for revenue generation and sales channels (direct + indirect )
- Drive revenue growth for all products/regions
- Develop and execute a sales program that will ensure achievement of plan and sales targets for each of the sales territories and each of the products
- Lead key account planning, sales forecast and commitment decisions
- Design key business development, sales and relationship-building initiatives
- Define and establish a more effective sales approach, methods, activities, benchmarks and expectations that will ensure appropriate and accurate pipeline, close rate, controlled sales cycle and performance measurements
- Manage, lead and mentor sales staff in identifying, creating, qualifying, nurturing and developing, and closing opportunities
- Constantly review on-going optimization and resource alignment that is scalable
- Evaluate and manage sales compensation and commission programs to encourage higher sales delivery and address poor performance
- Recruit, retain, develop and mentor high-performance and highly engaged sales team
- Travel and meet with key customers together with assigned local sales
- Establish strong relationships across matrixed function, help remove barriers to sales execution
- Take ownership on the accuracy of information in the CRM
- Prior senior-level experience building a global sales team
- 5+ years working in high technology/software
- 10+ years in a sales leadership role with track record in over achieving quota and handling all revenue generating processes
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
- Comfort with uncertainty and rapidly evolving businesses
- Critical, strategic thinker with an inspiring vision and effective project management skills
- Thinks global, acts local, effective and pragmatic
- Passion for people and results. Commits to deadlines and objectives
- Highly energetic and motivating leader, able to establish excellent relationships quickly
- Unquestionable integrity and ethical conduct
- Excellent writing, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Ability to prioritize critical issues and map long-term needs
- Willingness to travel (30%), and work from our NL offices
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Other languages are plus (French, German)
How to apply:
Send your CV & brief motivation letter to:
We look forward to hearing from you.