Your role: you can make an impact
The primary goal of a Channel Manager is to proactively nurture and support Spacewell’s national and international partners on an operational, tactical, and strategic level. The Channel manager is also responsible for advancing Spacewell’s reputation abroad and expanding the company’s international partner-network to support its expansion plans. The Channel Manager is also responsible for working with Spacewell’s internal team to direct changes that must be made in order to strengthen partner relationships and meet client needs. The Channel Manager reports directly to the VP Channel, located in Stockholm, Sweden.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
Support and manage existing partnerships
- Aligned with the Marketing and Product teams to ensure the maturity and readiness of products and services to be resold by partners
- Maintain and grow the relationship with existing partners
- Support our partners in the sales process
- Continuously evaluate the quality of the partnership and identify areas for improvement
- Research marketing needs and as needed coordinate the development of the right collateral
- Contribute to the marketing department with specific material for our partners (e.g. partner newsletter, portal, and news flashes)
- Coordinate the annual partner event in line with allocated annual budgets and in compliance with Nemetschek Group policies
- Document the knowledge and training requirements of our partners and ensure that the appropriate training programs are developed and applied
- Internal alignment with various departments to ensure proper partner support, maximizing the return for Spacewell
Grow the Spacewell partner network
- Assist in developing new partners in line with the annual business plan for focus regions and in a supporting role for non-focus regions. This will include:
- Execute market research
- Competitor analysis
- Vetting of potential partners in alignment of company goals and standards
- First candidate partner interviews
- Setting up partner agreements/contracts
- Internal Alignment with indirect & direct sales colleagues, marketing & campaign managers to achieve ongoing, high-quality collaboration in support of the go-to-market strategy
- Work with the VP Channel to propose new candidate partners
Document new partner business plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the U.S. market
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience, preferably in software or technology sales
- Professional experience in client and/or partner relations management
- Strong, established international network within our sector (real estate and software)
- Knowledge of relevant organizational processes, with experience with publicly-traded companies a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English, knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- Experience in public relations and media relations a plus
- Meet or exceed targeted revenue growth through partner activities
- Expand the number of high-quality partners providing concrete results
- Achieve high levels of satisfaction within partner network
- Draft internal documents and support other internal teams, as needed
- Monitor internal communication and support of partners
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please send your application to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. We look forward to hearing from you!