Our business is growing and becoming more mature, therefore we are looking for a motivated colleague to strengthen our business controlling team.
You will populate key financial information in relation to Spacewell’s functional performance. Herewith ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of results, comparative analysis and commentary to senior management.
You master the financial planning processes for people and operating expenses – strategically capture, estimate and timely communicate events that impact the business. Anticipate change with a best practice mindset.
Key is to maintain the balance between delivering short term reporting requirements while building longer term structural solutions.
The Business Controller will report to the Group Business Controller.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Functional reporting and understanding of overhead expenses. Ensure control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
- Involvement in continuous improvement of the department and the broader business
- Financial storytelling creating insight and adding value towards our stakeholders
- Management reporting towards shareholders
- Ad hoc support and analysis for financial management
- Education: Bachelor (or higher degree) in Business Administration or Economics
- Relevant experience of at least 3-5 years in a similar role, preferably in a fast-moving high-tech environment
- Working experience in international organizations across different time zones
- Proven track record in business controlling, planning and forecasting
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems. BI tooling affinity is a plus
- Ability to work in a structured manner and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and comprehension of different costing systems (standard costing, ABC, …)
- The ability to collaborate with various stakeholders delivering the required output and insight
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, building effective working relationships at all levels
- Flexibility towards a changing climate. Calm and constructive approach with focus on prioritization, monitoring and control.
- Meet internal and external demands while ensuring data quality and correctness
- Pro-active mindset, identify opportunities/risks and anticipate changes
- Strong work ethic with passion for your job
What we offer:
▪ A competitive salary and benefits package
▪ A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
▪ Appreciation for ownership and hard work
▪ Team spirit & Fun
▪ An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
▪Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team,
then send your CV & brief motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!