Your Role: you can make an impact!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our consultancy team based in Wilrijk, with clients mainly in Flanders and Brussels. You will play a key role in our Workplace Advisors department and help our clients achieve their new way of working! This is a unique opportunity to further develop your project management, presentation and communication skills in an innovative & high tech organisation where your work will have an impact.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to lead a variety of projects in workplace management & new way of working, including analysis, study, design & fit-out.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about creating value-adding and memorable workplace experiences, He/she knows how to implement best practices, and follows the latest trends and ways of thinking about workplace design, experience and engagement.
The position reports into the VP Advisory and plays a key role in implementing the advisory’s growth strategy.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell is part of the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,700 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- Project management: budget & planning, client communication & advise, training, and reporting.
- Maintaining existing & growing client relationships
- Managing exciting consulting projects and guiding the people on these projects.
- Next to that, in close collaboration with our Business Developer, lead sales activities, such as events, price offers and sales presentations in order to grow (y)our business.
What we ask for
To be successful in this role you have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Workplace/Facility Project Management. It is a plus to have experience with Activity Based Working/New Way of Working and/or have knowledge of the Smart Building domain (IoT).
You need to be highly motivated, self governing and have a positive mindset. You are fluent in Dutch or French and English, both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus. You also have a high comfort level with giving demonstrations, being in contact with high-level decision-makers and attending (sales) events. In this position you will mainly work from with our clients in Brussel and Flanders, but it might happen occasionally that you will have to travel to other (international) places.
- A higher degree in Engineering, Facility management or Real Estate, (interior) architecture or equivalent by experience
- Strong communication and face to face customer engagement skills
- Driver’s license and willingness to travel (approx 10%)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power-Point)
- A strong sense of customer centricity and service
- Planning & organization skills, with excellent time & stress management
- Commercial skills, the ability to present a compelling & impactful story
- The opportunity to join one of Belgium’s fastest growing companies, investing in global expansion and product innovation
- A lot of flexibility and team spirit
- A stimulating, international environment where knowledge sharing and development are key
- A culture of transparency, team spirit and respect
- A competitive salary & benefits package
- A global headquarters based in Antwerp, Wilrijk
How To Apply
If you are interested in in working with our highly talented and motivated team,
then send your CV & brief motivation to: email@example.com
We would love to get to know you!