Product Manager Front-end UX
We are expanding our Antwerp based, smart building software product team and looking for a counterpart product manager who will be responsible for the front end of the Cobundu application. You will be part of an amazing team of product managers, reporting to the VP of Product. We are looking for a real team player to fit into our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Product Manager UX works on the Cobundu touchpoints. The ideal candidate is not a designer, this role focuses more on pragmatic trade-offs between beauty, usability, and marketing.
- Usability, design, and user experience expert
- Responsible to formulate and execute the Cobundu UX & UI vision and strategy
- Defines how the Cobundu products will be used
- Is an expert in creating the perfect client-journey for every use case
- Responsible for the front-end functional side of the Cobundu touchpoints
- Reaches out to customers and stakeholders to validate new designs and wireframes
- Is a firm believer of getting things done in an agile way: get a first version out there and start finetuning based on feedback
- Is an important stakeholder to define the Cobundu roadmap
- Works with the design and development team to create beautiful, useable, and feasible designs
- Assists and validates analysis work on the product
- Assists in making sure the product is well documented
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery, and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity
What’s in it for you
- A competitive salary
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
- To be part of a winning team that deals with big clients and cool projects. The industry we work in is booming and incredibly relevant.
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- Team spirit & Fun
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards common goals
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in English and in Dutch
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an equal function
- Experience with Business Software
- Experience as Product manager in a multi-tenant SaaS cloud based software company
- Experience with a product management tool (like: aha!, product plan, airfocus, …)
- Experience with mock-up tools (like: AdobeXD, Figma, Marvel, …)
How to apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team, please click the button to apply. If you have any questions before applying, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!