Your role: you can make an impact
You are responsible for supporting the Spacewell Finance & Administration department in managing the billing and contracts for a wide range of customers (national and international).
Administration support is an interesting and central role offering the opportunity to work with a wide variety of people: CEO, account managers, engineers, consultants and developers. You are the backbone of the Spacewell Administration department.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
We expect you to:
- Email handling of the shared Finance email inbox, first point of contact for all finance related questions
- Setup of new projects and contracts of all services and licenses within Spacewell Group (BE-DACH-FR-SE-IN-US-NL)
- Participate in Sales handover meetings
- Invoicing and administration around those services and licenses
- Upload data/hours in software platforms
- Request PO numbers
- Follow-up and coordination of expenses and credit cards
- Participation in procurement process
- Become knowledgeable in in myMCS Software, SAP Business Objects, Qlik and Axxerion ERP
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence
- Have strong accuracy attitude
- Pay attention to detail e.g. in document management
- Have excellent time and stress management skills
- Have advanced knowledge and experience with MS Office
- Have knowledge of other general software skills which are considered as a plus
- Be familiar with accounting methods and tools
- Have a solid experience in face-to-face customer engagement
- Be a problem-solver
- Be independent
- Be hard working
- Be a team player
- Have a perfect command of Dutch and English (written and verbal). Additional languages are a plus
What we offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package including
- A fast-paced, innovative environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- Team spirit & Fun
- An informal, yet professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!