Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
Your main responsibilities
Your main responsibility is to lead the Automation effort, own and manage Jenkins jobs and execution plans. You will report directly to the QA Manager and collaborate with Team. You will have to own the technical challenges and help the team members to deliver on time. Build or Fine tune the automation framework, mentor and help automation team in updating the scripts and Innovate and implement smart ideas to minimize the efforts and maximize the quality.
- Proficient in Java programming, strong in OOPS concepts and collection framework.
- Hands-on experience on Selenium hub, TestNG, WebDriver, SVN and Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience on TestRail, Crucible, JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to review the manual test scripts and identify automation feasible test cases.
- Proficiency in authoring, reviewing, and executing manual test cases.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving challenges in existing testing tools/frameworks.
- Solid understanding of software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, defect tracking and actively participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Proven experience in regression, integration and system level test execution.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
- Experience of working with product development teams.
Good to have:
- Experience in evaluation of open source frameworks, libraries and tools.
- Experience in API Testing and automation using SoapUI.
- Good understanding of SDLC, Testing Life Cycle and Agile Methodology.
Qualification / Skills:
- Educational qualification preferred: BE/B.Tech/MBA/MCA.
- Minimum work experience of 4 years in the same domain.
- Should be ready for both domestic and international travel for project execution.
- Proven experience with functional, GUI and performance testing.
- ISTQB certification is highly recommended.
- Practical experience with Scrum methodology is considered as a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
What we offer
- An ambitious company culture that takes a good work / life balance into account.
- Chance to work on cutting edge and very innovative technologies for a ‘World Class Product’.
- Global exposure to work in Belgium, Ukraine and work with cross cultural teams.
- A very flexible working environment.
- A young team with fun colleagues.
- A learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must.
- Your base location will be Hyderabad, India.
How to apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated team, and think you fit the profile outlined above, we would love to hear from you. Please send your detailed CV, demonstrating your experience and skills, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.