Your role: you can make an impact
You will play a key role in our Business Application team to expand our footprint and continue our successful growth. You will help drive the partnership with clients around adopting our products and services and co-innovating for new solutions. This is a unique opportunity to further develop key technical skills.
Through both training & coaching from seasoned professionals, and on the job experience, you will learn how to successfully [describe what you will learn for instance for sales:engage with our corporate B2B prospects & clients, articulate the business and technical value proposition and put together the most optimal solution set to fit their requirements across real estate, workplace and facility management. These prospects are in broad range of industries and building types (from corporate offices to landlords , schools, hospitals and transportation hubs).]
You will be a part of Business Application Team
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- Support the end-users by resolving minor issues and answering user questions
- Support our business by customizing NetSuite forms, fields, saved searches, reports, and workflows,… to meet user requirements
- Further develop the ERP solution by analyzing change request in terms of business impact and resources.
- Manage our external Netsuite support partner by submitting and following up support and change requests
You will also handle technical administration for other critical business applications. You will handle user access rights and minor technical changes for applications such as Showpad, HubSpot, Salesforce,…
In this role, you will:
- Map out and analyze the current IT landscape and architecture
- Handle the intake process for these applications to become IT managed
- Handle technical administration
- Relevant experience with NetSuite
- Experience of around 5-8 years
- Fundamental understanding of using modern business applications (Cloud, SaaS, SSO)
- Have a knack for listening and interpreting user requirements and then turning them into technical realities.
- Analytical, problem-solving, collaborative skills.
- Understanding of industry standard finance processes spanning across the whole Finance organization
- Understanding of systems analysis, including root cause analysis and other process modeling and systems design methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Able to document systems on technical and functional level
- Able to think independently and consider cross-functional/downstream impacts
- High level of technical curiosity to learn and apply new technologies
What we offer
- We offer a versatile, challenging and independent position within an informal, fast-growing organization.
- You will be given every opportunity for personal development, an attractive salary package and an interesting variable pay.
- At Spacewell we think a good work/private balance is important, so there is an opportunity to work from home. There are potential growth perspectives to scrum master, architecture etc.
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team please click the button to apply. If you have any questions before you want to apply don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!