Workplace Project Manager in Wilrijk, Belgium
Based in Wilrijk, Belgium.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our consultancy team based in Wilrijk, with clients mainly in Flanders and Brussels. We are looking for an experienced project manager to lead a variety of projects in workplace management & new way of working, including analysis, study, design & fit-out.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about creating value-adding and memorable workplace experiences, He/she knows how to implement best practices, and follows the latest trends and ways of thinking about workplace design, experience and engagement.
The position reports into the VP Advisory and plays a key role in implementing the advisory’s growth strategy. This role is responsible for maintaining existing & growing client relationships, managing exciting consulting projects, and guiding the people on these projects.
You are a multi-talented professional, with excellent project management, presentation and inter-personal skills.
As our clients are in a variety of industries, our projects are diverse in content, scope, size and purpose. Your role entails project management, budget & planning, client communication & advise, training, and reporting. You participate in sales activities such as events, price offers and sales presentations in order to grow your business.
What we ask for
- A higher degree in Engineering, Facility management or Real Estate, (interior) architecture or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in workplace/facility project management
- Experience in Activity Based Working/New way of working is a plus
- Knowledge and experience within the Smart Building domain (IoT) is a plus
- Strong communication and face to face customer engagement skills
- Fluent oral and written communication in Dutch and English. Other languages are an asset
- Driver’s license and willingness to travel (approx 10%)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power-Point)
- A flexible, dynamic and positive mindset
- A strong sense of customer centricity and service
- Planning & organization skills, with excellent time & stress management
- Commercial skills, the ability to present a compelling & impactful story
- The opportunity to join one of Belgium’s fastest growing companies, investing in global expansion and product innovation
- A stimulating, international environment where knowledge sharing and development are key
- A culture of transparency, team spirit and respect
- A competitive salary & benefits package
- A global headquarters based in Antwerp, Wilrijk
How to apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team, then send your CV & brief motivation to:
We look forward to hearing from you.