Implementation Consultant in Uppsala (Sweden)
Based in Uppsala, Sweden
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
After a thorough training you will:
- Provide software application consultancy, both onsite and offsite, to customers and partners
- Ensure the delivery of the solution, in line with budget and timeline, including effective training
- Analyze the customer’s operational and functional processes, support them in configuring the Spacewell solutions appropriately and effectively
- Give our clients advice on the administrative organization and financial aspects of the processes to be set up
- Conduct implementation pilots and help customer envision final solution
- Produce the required specification and project documentation (internal & external use)
- Define, document and follow up the workflow and configuration parameters
- Assist with pre-sales activities such as product demonstrations and answering RFP/RFPs
- Work together professionally with numerous internal parties (e.g. relationship managers, product managers, support, account managers, finance, …)
- Initiative and ownership
- Relevant experience is a plus
- Swedish and English are required
- Excellent communication, planning & organization skills
- Flexible & positive team player
- Affinity with IT, Real Estate/Facility/Workplace Management
- Customer focus & care
- Positive, curious, creative problem solver
What we offer
- A competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work for a global company
- An informal but professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Opportunities for development and growth
- A fast-paced, innovative environment that gives you the opportunity to drive growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for initiative, ownership and dedication
- Team spirit & fun
How to apply
Send your CV & brief motivation letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.