Front-End Engineer in Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
As a Front-end Engineer you will be responsible for the technical aspect of the front-end of our Axxerion software. You will ensure the connection between the design and the necessary software in order for the software to work properly.
You will be involved in designing, programming, testing and implementing the front-end aspect of our software. You will be focusing on the technical aspects and the problems in terms of usability (user friendliness, UX) and accessibility. You are able to integrate modern UI frameworks and technologies and you ensure a consistent user experience on different platforms.
- Be part of a team of highly experienced developers
- A lot of freedom and responsibility
- High degree of autonomy within the team of which you are part
- Flexible working hours and an inspiring working environment
- Work with modern and complex technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Affinity with visual design and user experience design
- Passion for software development
- Team player, selfstarter, creative
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to work for a global company
- An informal but professional work environment where colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal
- Plenty of opportunity to take initiative, move and grow within our organization
- A fast-paced, innovative environment that gives you the opportunity to drive growth and shape the future of an emerging technology
- Appreciation for ownership and hard work
- Team spirit & fun
How to apply
We offer a versatile, challenging and independent position within an informal fast-growing organization. You will get all the space you need for your personal development and in addition to an attractive salary and variable remuneration, we offer you a competitive compensation package and benefits.
Send your motivation and CV to our HR Advisor Irma Kroon:
We look forward to hearing from you.