Commercial Writer in Paris, France
To support our international expansion and brand differentiation.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
Spacewell recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,500 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
Your role: a passion for language and engaging stories
As part of the local French team, you will oversee and drive content for proposals and tenders, while improving quality, messaging and brand differentiation in sales & marketing materials.
You generate fresh ideas and write irresistible content to showcase the added value of our solution portfolio, the company’s strategic initiatives, and client success stories. You work closely with management and colleagues from Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing and Finance.
A passion to uncover and tell engaging stories? Outstanding writing and editing skills? A desire to be part of a fun and ambitious international team? Read on!
You will be trained and coached to become responsible for:
- Writing compelling sales offers & tenders, convincing prospects of our integrated software solutions
- Creating sales & marketing content explaining our unique qualities to all layers within an organization
- Coordinating tenders and offers internally, gathering information from multiple internal departments
- Improvement & refreshment of existing sales/marketing materials (tenders, videos, frameworks, templates, presentations, …)
- Identification and follow up on possible interesting opportunities together with the pre-sales team
- Support in the qualification process of opportunities in close collaboration with the French sales team
- Guarding both content and look & feel of all documents that are used internally and externally
- Thanks to your excellent communication and writing skills in both French and English, our prospects won’t be able to resist to choose our solutions
- With your planning and organizational talent, every internal request will be handled with the right priority and answered on time
- You are as enthusiastic, flexible and positive as your colleagues
- Working towards a hard deadline is no problem thanks to your stress resistance
- Your interest and knowledge of facility, real estate and workplace management is reflected in the texts you write
- Relevant experience in a supporting role is an added value
- You like to hang out with your colleagues at the bar on Friday afternoons
- Native level proficiency in French is required
How to apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team, then send your CV & brief motivation to:
We look forward to hearing from you.