FM BIM Integration
Reuse your BIM model to create a digital twin of your asset portfolio
On the go
Keep your data up to date wherever you are with the asset inventory app
Choose your categorization for different asset groups anywhere in the world
Start from BIM to manage and operate your building
BIM is a digital collaboration platform to manage the entire life cycle of the building (Design – Construct – Manage) in a single data-sharing platform. Use BIM data to improve asset and facilities management (FM BIM). And create a Digital Twin by combining BIM as-built information with data about the usage phase of the building (operations, user devices, IoT sensors and more).
Bidirectional FM BIM integration
- Bidirectional data exchange between BIM and Spacewell software
- Sync data using Open BIM, supporting any BIM authoring tool (Revit, Allplan, Solibri, ArchiCAD)
- Actionable FM BIM model (Search and find assets, drill down for a deeper insight, add annotations, tickets, and work orders directly on the model)
- Track all company assets and manage information such as asset value and condition
- Manage inventory levels of all your organization’s assets.
- Assign assets to users and enable booking of shared assets, complete with check-in and check-out functionality.
- Create and edit asset information online or using the mobile app
- Centrally store and manage information about asset warranties
- Determine asset condition, value, and replacement cost to develop long term maintenance plans
- Perform purchasing and asset depreciation calculations
- Maintain assets through scheduled maintenance
- Provide mobile tools to field technicians to manage work orders on the go
Request a demo or get a quote