Cushman & Wakefield: make buildings smart(er)
Most office buildings today underperform. Hence there’s a huge opportunity for CREs to do better.
Cushman & Wakefield and Spacewell are using their combined experience to make buildings smarter and support the most valuable asset in your building: the people.
HQ sensors: 80.000 ft², 4 floors
Ensure the balance between desk/room availability and space efficiency.
Make it easy for employees to find free workspaces.
Optimization of the space stacking.
Adjustment of the cleaning moments.
Proven approach phased scenarios
- Enable reservations through multiple touchpoints and auto release unoccupied rooms
- Find colleagues on the floor plan (on an opt-in basis)
- Make it easy for users to request services and give feedback
- Digital life coach at work (health, food, movement)
Balance maintenance & energy
- Apply data science to detect pain points and tune settings to improve productivity and wellbeing
- Balance building maintenance and energy costs
- Reduce organic waste by monitoring space usage and kitchen trends to predict catering needs
- Benchmark energy, cleaning performance, maintenance and space efficiency
- Identify improvement areas and set up projects
- Become and remain LEED certified
- Capture occupancy data (anonymously) with wireless sensors under desks and in rooms
- Get insight into space and occupancy performance through dashboards with floor
- EDA (exploratory data analysis)
- Capture temperature + humidity + CO2 in open areas & meeting rooms
- Get insight into comfort and health factors in the workplace
- Match your cleaning programs with actual space usage to improve cleaning effectiveness
- Direct cleaning where needed (using a dashboard + triggered cleaning activities)
- Provide cleaners with a work assistant app with floorplan-based instructions
We’ve selected Spacewell as a PropTech partner, because of the fact that they’re from
an IFM background which makes that they’ve got an integrated mindset, combined with a
datapoint agnostic cloud platform named Cobundu that uses an IWMS system to make
the insights actionable.